Home / News / Surf Industry E-News: Issue 52

Surf Industry E-News: Issue 52

Prior to the 1820s, the only permanent lighthouse in this area was the Sandy Hook Light, which became operational in 1764. It was the only lighthouse serving the entrance to New York Harbor. Read more about our feature in this month’s Explorer Series in our April Industry Newsletter.